Gain Authorised Economic Operator (AEO) status for your business
When? Wednesday 13th November 2019 09:30 - 16:00
Where? Mid Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce, 1st Floor, Unit 3, Pennine Business Park Longbow Close, Bradley Road, Huddersfield, HD2 1GQ
Why should a business consider obtaining AEO status?
- Internationally recognised Quality Mark
- Shows " The World " that your role in the International Supply Chain is secure
- Shows a business has efficient customs controls and procedures that meet EU standards
- The application process for any Simplified Customs Procedures is likely to be easier and quicker
- HMRC may accept reduced Customs Comprehensive Guarantees for deferred Customs Duty and VAT etc therefore saving money.
Who is AEO status for?
Any business involved in the international supply chain that carries out customs related activities in the EU can apply for AEO status, regardless of their size.
Attending this MY Export Hub workshop will help you gain:
- An understanding on how to achieve AEO status
- Advantages of AEO status
- Types of AEO status a business can apply for
- The Application Process - The Applicant
- The Application Process - HMRC
- Criteria for acceptance of AEO status
- Maintaining AEO status
- A run through of the application forms.
This full day workshop costs £250 + VAT (members) / £295 + VAT (non members).
A lunch and light refreshments will be provided. Free parking is available at our premises.
Please note this course can be delivered at your premises tailored to your business requirements. To book a place or find out more information please contact email@example.com