Incoterms (BCC accredited)
The BCC now has ten nationally accredited core courses. Together, these form an export curriculum that provides invaluable basic skills for small and large companies alike. Candidates must demonstrate knowledge of the subject and their performance will be marked by external examiners on the completion of each module. Successful candidates will receive a certificate; completing six or more courses will result in the candidate achieving a nationally recognised Foundation Award in Exporting. These courses are suitable for both experienced exporters and those with no previous knowledge of exporting.
Incoterms Rules -
The learner will:
1.Be able to understand the purpose of Incoterms.
2. Be able to understand the definitions of the Incoterms 2010 rules.
3. Understand the reasons for accurate export documentation and where to get help.
4. Be able to identify some of the practical issues around Incoterms.
5. Be able to understand the reasons for Incoterms.
6. Be able to identify where to go for help and information on Incoterms.
Individual half day courses cost £130 + VAT (members) / £150 + VAT (non members)
Courses are priced individually. A discount can be offered when booking 6 or more modules or booking 3 or more delegates on the same course.
This is a half day course. Light refreshments will be provided. Free parking is available at our premises.