Webinar: Customs Special Procedures Including Inward Processing and Outward Processing (BCC Accredited)
When? Wednesday 22nd April 2020 10:00 - 13:00
Who should attend:
This course is suitable for exporters and importers who understand international trade and require specific training on Customs Special Procedures. This course may also provide an insight into business solutions post Brexit for those companies, who currently only purchase from or use processing facilities in the EU.
After attending this course delegates will understand:
- the impact of introduction of Union Customs Code in 2016
- what Special Procedures are, and which ones would be suitable for their specific situation
- the advantages of claiming IP and OP
- the customs regimes and the “Tariff”
- documentation required to apply for and claim IP and OP
- the responsibilities of holders of Special Procedures authorisations
- what is AEO status and what impact may it have on holders of Special Procedures authorisations
The course will cover:
- An explanation of the Tariff, CHIEF and relevant nomenclature
- Union Customs Code 2016 – what it changed and what it means now
- Overview of Special Procedures - what they are and their types
- Practical examples of which Special Procedure would be best suitable in given situations
- Exercises in calculating guarantee levels required to support Special Procedure applications
- Compliance, responsibilities and record keeping
Methods of Payment
Individual half day courses cost £145 + VAT (members) / £195 + VAT (non members).
Courses are priced individually. A discount can be offered when booking 6 or more modules or booking 3 or more delegates on the same course.
Free parking is available at our premises.
Please download our Booking Form or contact our export team to discuss training.