Register on Eventbrite
Understanding Exporting and Export Documentation (BCC accredited)
When? Thursday 5th August 2021 09:30 - 16:30
This course is suitable for beginners who are new to their role or for those who are working in an Export environment but haven’t had any formal training. The course is worth 2 credits towards the foundation award in international trade.
During the course the delegate will see the end to end Export process and gain an understanding of the Export documentation requirements, and shipping using freight forwarders and couriers.
The day will include reviewing and discussing the process from enquiry to dispatch including:
- Receiving the enquiry – responsibilities and roles, Incoterms 2020, methods of payment and the risk ladder, Export controls and licence requirements
- Order acknowledgement / pro forma invoice
- Pre shipment inspections / packing
- Shipping documents to include invoices and packing lists – commodity codes, origin, preference documents, certificates of origin
- Move the goods – transport considerations, booking the shipment and freight forwarder responsibilities, contracts of carriage / transport documentation
- Proof of Export
- General good business practice
The cost for Members is £225.00 + VAT and for Non-Members its £295.00+ VAT.
To book a place, email the Export team on Export@mycci.co.uk