Customs procedures and International documentation (BCC accredited)
When? Wednesday 3rd February 2021 09:30 - 14:30
The course is worth 1 credit towards the foundation award in international trade.
This course would follow on nicely from delegates who have already sat the Understanding Export & Export documentation training course.
It would also suit those who work in an Export environment and want to expand their knowledge on Export and Customs procedures, and compliance requirements so they can apply this to their working role and anyone who has vast experience but looking to refresh their knowledge. It is worth 1 credit towards gaining the foundation award in International trade.
The day will include discussing & learning about the following:
- Organisations involved in International trade
- Export rules
- Key information on international documentation, including commodity codes, Incoterms & licences
- Proof of Export
- Rules of Origin
- Customs compliance including the role of HMRC, Export declarations, AEO and Import duties
When the course ends, here are just some of the key points delegates will be able to:
- Understand of the role of HMRC, rules of origin and Intra EC trade
- Know which organisation regulates the rules of trade between nations
- Name the roles of HMRC
- Understand which circumstances goods can be considered as wholly produced in the UK
- Understand customs procedures and the UK trade tariff
- Know the 5 essential pieces of information that appear on the customs entry
- Understand the different duties payable and how to calculate them
The cost for Members is £225.00 + VAT and for Non-Members its £295.00+ VAT.
To book a place, please download our Booking Form or contact our export team to discuss training.