Preference Rules of Origin (BCC Accredited)
When? Tuesday 8th March 2022 09:30 - 12:30
Preference Rules of Origin
This course is suitable for those working in an Export or Import environment that need further detailed information on origin calculations and how this affects sales and purchases. It includes an overview of the different types of origin documentation and provides a practical session on how to read the customs notices allowing origin to be established.
What you will learn.
- Explanation of Origin
- Rules for Non-Preferential Origin
- Certificates of Origin, UK and Arab
- Rules for Preferential Origin
- Trade Agreements
- Practical Session
- Movement Certificates - EUR1
- EU - UK Trade Agreement
- Preference on Imports to include the General System of Preference (GSP)
- Commodity Codes and the Tariff
- General good business practice
Individual half day courses cost £145 + VAT for members and £195 + VAT for non-members
To book a place, please download our Booking Form or contact our export team to discuss training.