What we do
The Egyptian British Chamber of Commerce is a private non-governmental business organisation. Its mission is to mobilise the efforts of British and Egyptian enterprises to strengthen the economic and commercial ties between the United Kingdom and the Arab Republic of Egypt, and thereby increase the mutual flows of trade and investment.
The Chamber provides a wide range of services to both business communities in the areas of certification and legalization of trade documents, market information, trade missions, business conferences, matchmaking, translation services, dispute settlements and much more...
Advice & Guidance on
- Forming essential partnerships
- Legal, financial and logistical matters pertaining to business in Egypt & the UK
- Getting in contact with lawyers, auditors and accountants, estate agents, financial consultants, etc.
- Getting in contact with high government officials and business organisations in Egypt & the UK
- Getting in contact with senior business people in industry and commerce from Egypt and the UK
- Matchmaking and joint-ventures
- Reliable and objective information (tax & customs, the legal environment. etc)
- Contacts with business associations and chambers of commerce in both countries
- Monthly economic reports
- Bi-weekly E-newsletters
- Assistance in arrangements for hotel, travel, restaurants and other entertainment
- All areas of the EBCC website (www.theebcc.com)
- Restricted Reports
- Event Presentations
- Membership database with search facility by sector, activity and subactivity
- Members Forum for all communication between members
- Subsidised Trade Missions
- Get Together Networking Receptions