Unit 2, Newhall Business Park
- We are Asia’s leading 3PL with a global footprint across 55 countries and territories, supported by an agency network across six continents.
- We have more than 31,000 employees and a network of over 1,000 service points worldwide, but most importantly we are locally located here in West Yorkshire!
- Our core businesses consist of Integrated Logistics, International Freight Forwarding and Express.
- International Logistics is the foundation on which we have built our business and reputation. It covers warehousing and distribution, inventory management, return logistics and a wide range of value-added services, primarily in Asia.
- We provide a complete suite of air, ocean, cross-border road freight, rail and multi-modal freight intra-Asia and from Asia to Europe and the Americas.
- We also offer Express and last-mile delivery services across the ASEAN countries.
- When these three services combine, it forms our core competence - Supply Chain Solutions, in which we offer highly customized solutions to international brands and multinational corporations, meeting their needs from sourcing, manufacturing to distribution across the globe.
Asia’s Strongest Network
- Our network in Asia covers 31 countries and territories, supported by a comprehensive road and rail freight coverage.
- Our rail freight network cover both westbound and eastbound services between China and Europe.
- Whereas our cross-border road freight services extend from China to ASEAN, Central Asia, Europe and Middle East.
- We provide express and last-mile deliveries in ASEAN, to capture growth opportunities arising from increased e-commerce volume and cross-border activities in the region.
- We are currently handling more than 1.4 millions boxes across Hong Kong, India, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Cambodia and Indonesia per day.
- On top of our core businesses, we are handling a great deal of cross-border e-commerce businesses, in particular in the ASEAN region.
- Our e-commerce solutions takes care of both your marketing and logistics needs.
Supply Chain Solutions
- Our Virtual Buying Office (VBO) solutions provide our customers complete supply chain visibility, from origin to destination.
- It extends the traditional focus to cover upstream visibility from PO inception, vendor and carrier booking to cargo delivery to port and airport.
- Its high customization capability and add-on functions allow us to meet the specific requirements of each customer, and provide seamless communications among all parties– shippers, consignees, customs agent and suppliers – on a single platform.
- Currently, Kerry Logistics is serving over 40 of the world’s Top 100 Brands and many Fortune 500 companies.